Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Me, Me, Me
From my Facebook. A little bit about me because I haven't yet really gotten personal.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I am addicted to Hersheys chocolate. I have to eat it atleast once a day or I get cranky.
2. I will stab people who try to take it from me.
3. I like funky socks. Toe socks are my favorite but weirdly colored and patterned ones will work too. Anything but plain white.
4. I heart rats. I think they’re really cute and hilarious to observe. Luckily, I get to work with them.
5. I hate veggies. I don’t eat them if I can avoid it. If I can’t, I will only eat them raw.
6. I had Scoliosis surgery when I was 15. I now have two metal rods fused to my spine forever.
7. I gained an inch and a half in height from that.
8. I love fast food and my favorite restaurant is McDonalds.
9. People at work are scared of me. I don’t get it.
10. I hate most children. Seriously, I can’t stand the bad ones. I think it’s mutual.
11. I never learned how to ride a bike.
12. I want a tattoo on my wrist or one of my shoulder blades.
13. I’m addicted to the tv show Charmed.
14. I have a fear of water. I can barely swim and can’t stand it if I can’t see the bottom.
15. This doesn’t apply to being in a boat. I love being in a boat.
16. I feel lost and unhappy without mountains in the background.
17. I didn’t get my license until I was 19.
18. I had long, waist length hair up until I went to college. It’s been mostly shoulder length ever since.
19. I consider my background Appalachian-German.
20. I haven’t talked to my Dad since I was 14. I don’t care.
21. I would love to travel but I don’t have the money or the time. Europe and Scandinavia in particular, are at the top of my list.
22. I really like History. If Biology hadn’t worked out I wanted to be an Archeologist.
23. I despise math and have ever since I found out what multiplication was.
24. I’m inherently lazy.
25. It’s a secret dream of mine to learn the Thriller Dance and have a group of friends perform it at Halloween.
I tagged people on Facebook and got some interesting comments about some of these. i won't tag anyone here because I don't think that I even know 25 people on here. Although I'd like too. :)