Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday what are you reading

Finished this book this weekend. AMAZING>!! Its a thriller that keeps you spellbound throughout the entire book. It involves some of my favorite times in history (Tsarist Russia, the mystery of Anastasia, the early part of the 20th century, Europe in WWII)and also has a good love story. There were parts near the end that seemed abrupt but all in all the book flowed nicely. The dialogue and characters were well thought out and researched and the writing flowed easily. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes historical thrillers.


Still muddling through the Queen Noor book. Hopefully will finish today or tomorrow.


Hoping to start soon either Shanghai Girls or Day after Night.

1 comment:

  1. City of Shadows seems to be a good read! Thanks for sharing about it.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete