Sunday, March 21, 2010
Getting to Know you Sundays
Joining this posting for the first time. I thought it seemed like a cool idea. Been a bit bummed and lonely lately so I haven't really been writing here. YOU can join up over at Mann Land 5.
1. What year did you graduate high school? 2001
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? Not sure. I have a simple laid back style and don't do to much of anything but basic maintenance.
3. Beach house or Lake house? Beach for sure. I have lived in a beach front hotel when I was a teacher and it was amazing!!!
4. Mac or PC? PC because that's the type I have. I don't mind Macs I just don't have one.
5. Did you wear braces? Nope, I got lucky to skip that. I have slightly crooked and bucked teeth but the orthodontist said not enough to worry about.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? Jane Goodall, Gloria Steinem, Hillary Clinton. A strong woman who had made a difference in the world.
7. How many times have you moved in your life? To many to count. We moved from apartment to apartment when I was younger and I moved in and out of college. The temporary nature of my jobs requires me to move every few months. I've lived in 7 different states (all in the south) so far.
8. Would you rather cook or clean? Neither. I hate domestic chores. McDonalds and "rearranging" things all the way!!!