Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wonderings....

I've been wanting to come here and write for awhile now but never seem to find the time. I am either extremely sick or work is crazy or the thoughts won't come or someone's on the computer. We went to both Key West (amazing!) and Savannah (booo) on weekend trips among other things.
The ex-ex has asked about me again via a friend. I am tempted to call him and tell him too pull his head out of his ass but I am afraid I would give in and forgive him to easily for being an asshole.
Work is still crazy and I am waiting for it to end. No idea what I am doing yet. I want to stay in the area for the summer and have taken steps to do that up til June. I know I don't really want to go home. I feel it's time to grow up and move out for good. Plus Grad school is calling me and I really want to go- somewhere in the south preferably. TN or UGA or the like.

My mom is getting remarried soon and she's moving into her own home. Thereotically, therefore I don't have a home anymore. The cat is also getting the boot to my brothers. I was trying to fight it so that I could have him with me but I think it's a losing battle when you don't know where you'll be in a couple of months.

Sometimes especially lately it's hard not to feel lonely. I also feel like I am being annoyning and then I isolate myself and feel worse. ALso the stress of the job makes it hard for me to unwind and easy to lose my temper. Part of it is because I haven't been taking my medicene recently. But I have also decided Ineed a hobby and a way to regroup so I have decided to try yoga. I want to see if it will help get me back in shape as well as finding a better, inner me. Here's to the first class we'll see how it goes since I hate exercise and everything healthy for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment