Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Damn you Target!!!

Obviously, I can't wait til Spring. I went into Target the other day to get shampoo and almost came out with $100 worth of clothes. All of the fashion blogs lately have been showing springy, floral prints. Things that are light, airy and breezy. Things I want and ways I would love to dress if I could afford it. Then I went to Target. Big mistake. Target has put out its spring line and being the classy person that I am (read: cheap) I covet the following items:

Women's Mossimo® Pollyann Woven Wedge Sandals - Cognac $22.99
I love the Gladiator feel of these sandals. They would look lovely with sundresses!
Women's Merona® Eura Flat Sandals - Green $8.04

These don't really match anything but I still love them! the color is so gorgeous and you can't beat that price!
MS SLVS Contrast Plaid Dress Purple Fushion $21.99

I heart purple and stripes!
Xhilaration® Juniors Tiered Skirt - Prairie Ditsy $16.99

This is usually not my style at all but there's something so romantic about the layers and florals. Merono Hobo- $10.00

Green and stripes!!!

Merona® Large Hobo - Green $24.99

I'm not sure why but I am loving colored leather bags this year. Normally I carry a large, hippy print purse and leave it at that. For some reason I am in love with bright blue and green purses!

So I ended up leaving Target with just the shampoo after all. Damn my cheapness!! I really wanted the above things!! To get my mind off of it I headed over to the book section and perused awhile. We'd be here all day if I wrote down all the books I wanted. Let's just say I wrote up a list and will be visiting the library soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment