Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Better

Wow, feeling so much better!
I got to have roast beef and okra for dinnner and was hardly in any pain today. I am so super excited about that! All this down time is also allowing me to catch up on movies and books.

I watched 4 movies today:
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen -cuter than I thought but oh Lindsay Lohan, you were so talented, What happened to you???)
Freedom Writers -really enjoyed this one although I saw it sporadically through a visit with relatives, also it seems strange to me that there are people out there who have no idea what the Holocaust was
In Tranzit -this one was good but sad and the plot was a little random at times
The Science of Sleep -just plain weird and it went on and in and then just ended abruptly

I have reviews for books coming:
Sand Daughter
Dear John
Occult America
A Matter of Class

Currently Reading: Rooftops of Tehran and am in love with this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment