Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ahhhhhh, a whiny one

Still in lots of pain. Can't wait for next week. Hopefully I will feel better then. Between nausea, pain, and hunger I am reaching the end of my patience. The pain meds make me feel nauseous and sick. No eating makes me feel sick but it hurts to eat. Then I need more meds and the cycle starts again. All I can think of is food but I can't have most of the stuff I want or the thought of what I can have makes me feel sick. I realize I'm whining but I need to get it out. I read two more books and managed to watch a movie so those were distractions. I have good moments and bad moments throughout the day but I seriously can't wait until its all behind me. I keep trying to tell myself that. Chin up and just keep swimming. Sometimes its hard. At the doctors today they said that my tonsils were swollen up inside my skin and down into my throat. So they really had to work to get them out. I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment