Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tonsils and Feelings, Oh My!

These are from Design Sponge. I would love to have a bedroom with these windows:

I can't think of anything better than to be able to lay in bed on a spring day with these windows open reading a book.

This bookcase also makes me happy:


I love how the plant becomes part of the design. I have a million bookcases somewhere in storage including one my granddad made me years ago.




I didn't even know this was a condition. Apparently my bf has it. I didn't know til his regular old tonsilectomy turned into a passing out, seizure filled afternoon.

Speaking of tonsils- mine come out on March 8th. The surgery is scary enough not to mention the bills are going to be enormous. I will not be surprised if the hospital asks for my first born to pay off my debt.



Wondering why I got so upset at my mother this weekend. I wasn't aware that I was harboring bitter feelings towards her. Not sure if it was her or the release of pent up frustration and unhappiness for so long. Worried about the amount of money I am going to be owing soon.

Right now I am adrift in the numbness that comes after a good meltdown. Not sure what I want to do or where I am headed but atleast the feelings of being trapped and frustrated/angry are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment