Jen's favorite quotes


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."— Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ying and Yang or Catch up on Days of Happiness

Day 5 Thursday, Jan 28th


Happy: Getting to leave work early and fly home for my friends wedding!
Sad: Bad turbulence on the airplane when landing. (Flying makes me sweaty palms nervous and being thrown around wasn't helping)

Day 6 Friday, Jan 29th
Happy: I got to go shoppiong with my best friend and hang out with her alone. (She is my best friend for a reason. She makes me laugh and really understands me.)
Sad: Finding out I would have to pay a shit ton of money to the hospital to get my tonsils removed. (Day stay, Anesthesia, pre surgery testing, pathology lab)

Day 7 Saturday, Jan 30th

Happy: I got to wake up next to my bf and spend the day with him. This included hanging out with B and going to my favorite restaurant.
Sad: Finding out I couldn't go to the wedding I had been excited about for months because of the snow. (The one I bought a $200 plane ticket for) Also, getting in a major fight with my mother over it and other things.

Day 8 Sunday, Jan 31st

Happy: Eating at a Long John Silvers for the first time in a long time.
Sad: Having to leave C behind to go back to Alabama (one of my least fav places right now).



Day 9 Monday, Feb 1st

Happy: Waking up snug and warm in my bed under a pile of blankets.
Sad: Finding out C had a seizure and passed out right before his surgery. Feeling worried about him all day and wishing I could see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment